Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Suburban Retreat

Before I left on my little AYCJ adventure, I got to spend some time outside of San Francisco vegging out in suburbia.

On Monday night, I made my way to Davis to spend some time with Josef. We grabbed dinner at The Dumping House in Downtown Davis. The food was cheap, plentiful, tasty and fresh. You got like a dozen massive dumping for $6.50. He then showed me his newly decorated office on campus. Totally cute and well done. Total TLCs Trading Spaces status. We had our first heated discussion. It was pretty cute. :P We grabbed froyo after and just chatted back at his pad.

I stayed overnight and we grabbed a quick breakfast before he had to head to school on Tuesday morning. Pumpkin Bagels from Noah's FTW. I also got an Iced Jasmine Green Lime Tea from the attached Peets Coffee.

I later hung out in Downtown Sac for a bit. I strolled through the local (deserted) mall and checked out Old Town sac. It totally reminded me of a real world Knotts Berry Farm.

I then went to go chill with Sean and grab some drinks and lunch with him at the Chevy's on the river nearby his house. He git a Margarita the size if his head. I got a mango drink and some shrimp/crab enchiladas. We got to catch up since we hadn't done chatted in person in a while.

We later grabbed some froyo at Pinkberry. We chilled in his room at home after. He was sweet and gave me a small gift... Undies that lift your butt an inch. :P

I headed back to SF but saw an El Pollo Loco along the way. You know, I can't resist that shit. So I grabbed some chicken and headed to Kev's pad in the Richmond to watch the latest Glee featuring Britney Spears' music. The episode was okay, with the highlights being the performances of "Stronger" and "Toxic."

Kev and I later finished a CNBC special on the History of Pixar that was pretty interesting. I later headed home to plan a bit... aka get some hotel rooms for some of my destinations.

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: