Tuesday, September 07, 2010

NYC Trip 2010 v2.0 (9.8 to 9.18)

I'm off to NYC for 10 days for work. I'm flying a Jet Blue red eye tonight (as part of my AYCJ). I'm excited what the next two weeks will offer. I'm especially excited to meet the NYC Sales Staffing team. It's so much different working with people in person than via the phone, email or Videoconference (VC).

I'm also excited to see NYC area friends in addition to some friends who will be in town at the same time as me.

It's gonna be hectic in town... HELLO Fashion Week! I hope hope the bed bugs don't bite.

I'll be sad to leave my roomies for that long in addition to Josef. As roomies, we get along so well. I mean, Danny baked Greg and I sugar cookies. :D I'm glad were spending more time with each other as a group. It's really fun. It's been a nice change of pace from living on my own to living with people I really love to be around.

I'm keeping positive. I hope I don't get mugged this time around. :)

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: