Friday, March 20, 2009

Dinner Date: Eggplant Parmesean & Late Harvest Chardonnay

Last night I had a dinner date with Lee. We did some shopping at Trader Joes before hand and headed to his apartment to cook and chat up a storm. We made this eggplant parmesean-ish dish with some italian sausage. It was really good. It was also just really fun to cook together. We listened to some tunes on his 'Chill Mix.'

I also got a chance to open up a bottle of wine I had sitting around at my apartment. It was the 2006 Cinnabar Late Harvest Chardonnay Dessert Wine. Boy was it amazing. Glad I brought it along.

I love chatting with him. We have so much in common it's pretty crazy.

Next up, we're gonna go rock-climbing. That should be fun!

1 comment:

Joey said...

niiiice.

you know what they say about eggplants... hahah :D


.... they're not made from eggs...

-_-