Thursday, December 06, 2007

Possible Missed Connection on Craigslist

I always love reading "missed connections" on Craigslist. I've always wanted to be one. Lol. It's like getting to read someones mind.

Anywho, I was just passing through the Chicago version of the site because I was there this past weekend. The "missed connection" below sounds like it could be me, because, I was in fact standing on the left side of the stage by myself standing next to two guys for a little while at Roscoe's. Although, I think I'd be an egomaniac if I responded...

Saturday night. guy at roscoes dancefloor - m4m - 25


Reply to: pers-496597447@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-02, 5:08PM CST


You were standing at the roscoes dance floor on the left side of the stage on the ledge standing area. You were alone and looking very hot.

I was with my friend and we were standing next to you. I was hoping you'd come talk to me but you left suddenly.

Hope you read this.
  • Location: Lakeview
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 496597447

No comments: